WELCOME FOR YOUR VISIT



WELCOME FOR YOUR VISIT ........THANK YOU.....

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My third son Chia Chee Muar a House Contracter , celebrited home gathering 大吃會 釣大魚


Wow...Take a few hours , and had this result ....
用一二小時,.就得到豐收..........

See how we look like....看我們....



How good it is, two shakes with them ..... 多好。。二條沙魚在他們手上......





Old man said ..you are soo great 亞牛。。你佷棒







My four son Chia Chee Tung with his friend







My third son Chia Chee Muar
Too heavy...OHH ..quick..I can not hold too long ..好重....頂不順....

They Celebrite home gathering with they friends
慶祝大吃會









My grand grand son 我的曾孫兒。。

My grand daughter and her 侄兒













My fifth daughter in law and her sons



My four son Chia Chee Tung and his wife....



My grand son.......我孫兒.........













This group of young boy is my grand son friends ..一群年青人。。孫兒朋友。。

















Fat young boy is my Grand son Chia Hean Leng 肥孫賢龍......






















































No comments:

Post a Comment